Yogini Ekadashi June 2022Yogini Ekadashi fast will be observed on Friday, June 24, 2022, on the Ekadashi date of Krishna Paksha of Ashadh month. Worshiping Shri Hari Lord Vishnu on the day of Yogini Ekadashi, one gets freedom from sinful deeds and gets salvation. Lord Krishna has also said about Yogini Ekadashi fasting that by observing this fast, 88 thousand Brahmins get the same result as feeding food. It is believed that by observing Yogini Ekadashi with devotion, a person gets freedom from leprosy. Know the worship method of Yogini Ekadashi fast, auspicious time, Parana time and story.
Yogini Ekadashi Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga (Yogini Ekadashi 2022 Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga)
Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga is also being formed on 24th June 2022, due to this the importance of Yogini Ekadashi has increased even more. In Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga, double the results of worship and auspicious work started.
Yogini Ekadashi Vrat 2022 Shubh Muhurt (Yogini Ekadashi 2022 Shubh Muhurt)
- Beginning of Ekadashi Tithi – 23rd June at 9.41 pm
- End of Ekadashi Tithi – on 24th June at 11.12 pm
- Yogini Ekadashi Vrat 2022 Paran Time – 25th June after 5:41 am and before 8.12 am.
- Duration of Parana – 2 hours 28 minutes
Worship method of Yogini Ekadashi Vrat (Yogini Ekadashi 2022 Puja vidhi)
- On the day of Yogini Ekadashi fast, after retiring from bath etc. in the morning, wear yellow clothes, after that install the idol or picture of Lord Vishnu and Mother Lakshmi on a yellow seat at the puja post.
- Taking the resolution of the fast, perform Jalabhishek of Lord Vishnu and offer yellow flowers, fruits, turmeric, basil, intact, yellow clothes, incense, lamp, Panchamrit etc.
- Reciting Vishnu Chalisa or Vishnu Sahasranamam on this day is very fruitful.
- Read the story of Ekadashi fasting and perform the aarti of Shrihari
- On the day of Yogini Ekadashi, keep a fast by consuming only water and fruits.
- On the next day, after doing the same type of worship, break the fast.
Yogini Ekadashi Vrat Katha (Yogini Ekadashi 2022 Katha)
There was a king named Kuber in the heavenly city of Alkapuri. He was a worshiper of Shiva. A gardener named Hem used to bring flowers to him for worship. Hem’s wife was Vishalakshi. She was a very beautiful woman. One day he brought flowers from Mansarovar, but due to wandering of mind, he became enamored after seeing his wife and started enjoying with her. On the other hand, due to the delay in worship, King Kuber asked the servants the reason for not coming to the gardener, then the servants told the whole thing to the king. Hearing this, Kuber became very angry and cursed the gardener.
King Kuber gave this curse to the gardener
In anger, Kuber said to Hem Mali that you have disrespected Lord Shiva because of sex, I curse you that you will suffer the separation of a woman and become a leper by going to the world of death. He went and fell on the earth at that very moment. As soon as he came to the earth, his body developed leprosy. He continued to suffer this sorrow for many times.
Markandeya Rishi told leprosy prevention measures
One day he reached the ashram of Rishi Markandeya. Seeing him, the Markandeya sage said, what such sin have you committed, due to which you have become in this condition. Hem Mali told them the whole thing. Hearing her agony, the sage asked her to observe Yogini Ekadashi fast. Hem Mali systematically fasted for Yogini Ekadashi, for which he got successful results. After getting rid of leprosy, he returned to his old form and started living a happy life with his wife.
Masik Shivratri 2022 Upay: Do 5 remedies on monthly Shivratri, these benefits will be available by the grace of Shiva
Jupiter Upay: These difficulties come from weak Jupiter, take these 5 measures on Thursday to get auspicious results
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.