Whatsapp Reaction Feature: Meta’s instant messaging platform WhatsApp recently started receiving in-chat message reactions for personal and group chats. This feature is similar to what we’ve seen with Facebook, Messenger and Instagram, where users can simply react using pre-defined emoji.
So, if you want to try out the new message reaction feature on WhatsApp, here are the steps you need to follow.
Note, that this feature is currently rolling out step by step and WhatsApp has already confirmed that the complete rollout will take around a week. So, if this feature is not available to you, then you will have to wait a little longer.
Also, currently, WhatsApp only allows users to reply – Thums Up, Red Heart, Laugh with Tears etc.
How to use React feature
- First of all, check that your phone should have the latest version of WhatsApp. If there is an older version, then first go to Google Play Store and update it.
- Now select a personal or group chat.
- Now tap on a message in the chat and hold for 2-3 seconds. This applies to both send and receive messages.
- Now a popup will appear in front of you with many emoji.
- Now tap on the emoji that you want to use for the reaction.
Also read: Budget Smartphone: If you want to buy a smartphone for Rs 15000, then you have the option of Redmi Samsung Oppo
Also read: Vivo Y15c: Vivo has launched a cheap smartphone in India, these great features can be found at a low price