Delhi Capitals: Delhi Capitals head coach Ricky Ponting is seen playing football with the players of his team. Delhi franchise has shared this video of him on social media. Sharing this video, Delhi wrote, ‘Ricky Ponting decided to play football with the players of Delhi Capitals and what happened after that was very funny and very exciting.’
| @RickyPonting decided to join the DC boys for a game of football and what followed was a fun and closely fought affair#YehHaiNayiDilli , #IPL2022 , #DCAllAccess#TATAIPL , #IPL , #DelhiCapitals , #OctaRoarsForDC pic.twitter.com/NyPWL42g1j
— Delhi Capitals (@DelhiCapitals) May 13, 2022
After a strong victory in their last match in IPL 2022, the spirits of Delhi Capitals are high. Delhi had defeated Rajasthan Royals by 8 wickets in their last match. After this win, Delhi’s hopes of playing the playoffs have strengthened. Currently, in the IPL points table, Delhi’s team is in fifth place after registering 6 wins out of 12. They need to win the remaining two matches to reach the playoffs. Even if she loses a couple of matches here, her chances of playing the playoffs will remain. However, then he will have to depend on the results of other matches as well.
What is the equation of Delhi’s victory?
- Delhi won both its remaining matches or at least one match must be won.
- RCB lose both their remaining matches to Punjab Kings and Gujarat Titans. In such a situation, the number of matches won by RCB will also be 7 and the run rate will also be less than Delhi.
- KKR win their next match against SRH and lose to Lucknow. Even if KKR wins from Lucknow, the total victory of KKR will be 7 only. Bus run rate should be less than Delhi.
- SRH lose their remaining three matches to Punjab, Kolkata and Mumbai. By the way, even if SRH wins from Kolkata and Mumbai, its total win will remain 7 only. Even then, based on the net run rate of Delhi, there will be scope for reaching the playoffs.
- Rajasthan should also lose both their remaining matches. That is, the team of Rajasthan loses to Lucknow and Chennai. In such a situation, Rajasthan will also be limited to 7 wins and the playoff team will be decided on the basis of net run rate.
- Punjab Kings should win their next match against Bangalore and Hyderabad and lose the match against Delhi. In such a situation, the victory of Punjab will also remain 7 and there will be chances of Delhi reaching the playoffs on the basis of net runs.
If the above-mentioned equations are made, then Delhi’s team can reach the playoff even after losing one match. In such a situation, the place of Gujarat, Lucknow and Delhi will be confirmed in the playoffs. The fourth team in the playoffs will be decided on the basis of net run rate.
Watch: Gillies supported David Warner, was bowled on Chahal’s ball but ..
IND vs SA: Virat will not be in South Africa series! Will get rest to prepare for England tour