Vaishakh Purnima 2022: According to Hindu scriptures, the full moon of Vaishakh Shukla has special significance. Lord Vishnu is worshiped on this day and fast is also kept. This year the full moon of Vaishakh month is on 16 May. Worshiping Chandra on the full moon day gives freedom from Chandra Dosha. Vaishakh Purnima is also known as Buddha Purnima. Because on this day Lord Buddha was also born. Vaishakh month is very dear to Lord Vishnu. Brahma ji has described Vaishakh month as the best and best among all Hindu months.
By observing fast and offering prayers on the day of Vaishakh Purnima, Lord Vishnu as well as Yamraj, the God of Death, can be pleased and desired results can be obtained from him.
This way do Prayer Yamraj God will be Happy
In Hinduism, Yamraj is considered the god of death. To please them, fasting should be done on the day of Vaishakh Purnima and worship should be done according to the law. After worshiping, donating water-filled pots, axes, fans, pots, umbrellas, ghee, cantaloupe, cucumber, sugar, greens, rice, salt etc., beneficial things in summer, its favorable effect is seen in the next life. . Dakshina given after worshiping gives peace to the mind and its effect remains for a long time.
It is believed that by observing a fast on the day of Vaishakh Purnima, Lord Vishnu as well as Yamraj get a divine boon and a person gets victory over death with the help of the awakened nectar urn.
Vaishakh full moon Of Importance
- According to the scriptures, along with worshiping the moon and fasting on the day of Vaishakh Purnima, there is a law to worship Lord Vishnu as well. Offer worship to Lord Vishnu and offer Panchamrit.
- On the full moon day of Vaishakh month, Vaishakh bath and special religious rituals that have been going on for the last 1 month are completed.
- On this day, charity is done after bathing in rivers and ponds. The donation of this day has special significance.
- Distributing urns, dishes, sweets, etc., filled with water for the sake of Dharmaraja, on this day is said to give fruit like Godan.
- By donating sugar and sesame seeds on this day, unintentional sins are destroyed.
- Death can be conquered by worshiping Dharmaraja with a steady mind and concentrated mind on the day of Vaishakh Purnima.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.