UPSC Prelims Admit Card 2022: UPSC will soon release the admit card for the Civil Services Prelims exam. The admit cards for the Civil Services Examination will be issued on the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. Interested candidates will be able to download their admit card by entering their roll number/registration number. UPSC will conduct the CSE Prelims 2022 exam on June 5.
The candidates who will clear this exam will get a chance to appear in the main exam. At the same time, the candidates who will be successful in the main examination will qualify for the interview. The Civil Services Pre Exam will consist of 2 papers of 200 marks each. Both the papers will be multiple choice and each paper will be provided with a time duration of 02 hours. The minimum qualifying marks in General Studies Paper-II of the examination is 33 percent. There will be paper sets in both Hindi and English.
Union Public Service Commission has released the schedule of examinations to be held in 2023. As per the schedule UPSC Civil Services Prelims exam will be conducted on 28 May 2023. Whereas, the notification for this will be issued on 1 February 2023.
Bank Jobs 2022: Bumper vacancy in this bank, graduates apply soon, will get 45 thousand salary
Candidates will be able to download the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Admit Card in this way
- Step 1- Candidates first visit the official site of Union Public Service Commission upsc.gov.in.
- Step 2- Now click on the link “UPSC IAS 2022 Prelims Admit Card” given on the candidate page.
- Step 3- After this, fill the necessary details asked here.
- Step 4- After filling the details, the admit card of the candidate will appear on the screen.
- Step 5- Now download the admit card.
- Step 6- At last, candidates should take a print out of the admit card.
IIT Jobs 2022: Vacancies for many posts including Registrar in IIT Bhubaneswar, apply soon
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI