UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam LTD Admit Card 2022: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has issued the admit card for the candidates for the examination to be conducted for the recruitment of various posts including Junior Engineer (JE). The candidates who had applied for this exam can now download their admit card by visiting the official website uprvunl.org.
Through this recruitment process, 82 posts of Junior Engineer, 21 posts of Assistant Accountant, 14 posts of Chemist Grade II and 17 posts of Lab Assistant will be appointed. The written examination for recruitment to these posts will be conducted on May 14 and May 15, 2022. Let us tell you that for other information related to the recruitment on these posts in Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited, candidates can also visit the official website.
IAS Interview Questions: Which animal has blue blood?
Know how candidates can download their admit cards
- Step 1: Firstly candidates visit the official site of Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited at uprvunl.org.
- Step 2: Go to the Careers tab appearing on the home page and then click on the candidates on Recruitment notice.
- Step 3: Here click on the link for Computer Based Test Admit Card for Various Posts.
- Step 4: Now a new page will open in front of the candidate and here login the candidate through User ID and Password.
- Step 5: From here candidates can download their admit card and also take a print out of it.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2021: SSC has released the answer key of CGL Graduate Level Tier 1 exam
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI