UPJEE 2022 Admit Card Released: The admit for the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination For Polytechnic) 2022) examination has been issued. Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh has released the admit card. Those candidates who are appearing in this year’s UPJEE (JEECUP UPJEE 2022) exam can download the admit card from the official website. To do so the official website address of the Joint Entrance Examination Council, UP is – jeecup.admissions.nic.in It has been given in the notice issued in this regard, ‘The online CBT based examination of JEECUP (Polytechnic)-2022 will be held from 27 June to 30 June 2022. The admit card for the same can be downloaded from June 20.
How to download admit card –
- To download the admit card, first of all visit the official website i.e. jeecup.nic.in.
- Here on the homepage, click on the link on which Download Admit Card Of JEECUP 2022 is written.
- Now enter your application number and password and login.
- By doing so, the admit card of UP Polytechnic exam will be displayed on your computer screen. Download the admit card from here and if you want you can also take a print out.
- Admit card can also be downloaded from this direct link.
Here are the exam dates –
UPJEE Exam (Polytechnic) 2022 will be conducted by JEECUP from 27 to 30 June 2022. Admit cards have been issued for this. Let us inform that UPJEE (P) is a state level examination through which candidates take admission in government and private polytechnic colleges.
Gujarat Lineman Recruitment 2022: Bumper recruitments are out for the posts of Lineman in Gujarat, 10th pass can apply
Bihar Head Teacher Exam 2022: Bihar Head Teacher Recruitment Exam postponed, now exam will be held on this date for more than 40 thousand posts
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI