Umang App Benefits: UMANG App is an all-in-one app launched by the government through which you can take advantage of various government schemes ranging from digital payment transactions.
UMANG App is an integrated app through which you can take advantage of many government services. Through this app, you can get information about Income Tax Return, Aadhar Card and Provident Fund ie EPFO. Apart from this, through this app you also get the facility of Passport Service, Gas Cylinder Booking etc.
Explain that the UMANG app has been developed by the National e-Governance Division (NeGD) and the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. Many types of government services can be availed through this app. So let us tell you how to register yourself in this app and use it-
How to register for Umang App-
- First of all download UMANG app from play store.
- After that login to the app and click on New User.
- Go to the Registration option and click on the Proceed option there.
- It will be asked to enter your mobile number. Enter it.
- After this, you will have to set MPIN. Confirm it by entering MPIN here.
- Click on Proceed option.
- Now click on Profile Information Screen.
- Fill all your details.
- Click on Save and Proceed option.
- After this your registration process will be completed.
- Further you can also complete the process of e-KYC in this app.
Benefits of Umang App-
Umang App is a mobile app developed by Government of India which provides all-in-one single, unified, secure, multi-channel, multi-platform, multi-language facility to the users. Through this app you can avail 127 departments and almost all government services like Aadhar Card, Bharat Gas, Bharat Bill Pay, EPFO, M-Kisan, CBSE.
read this also-
IRCTC Tour Package: Great opportunity to visit Shimla-Manali, will have to spend only Rs 34,050!
Indian Railway: Railway gives passengers the facility to book full coach! have to pay that much fee