TNUSRB SI Admit Card 2022: There is very good news for the candidates who had applied to become a Sub Inspector in Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has released the admit card for the written examination to be conducted for recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector. Applied candidates can download their admit cards by visiting the official site of the board at tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
Here is the vacancy details
The candidates who are successful in the written examination to be conducted for this recruitment will be called for document verification and physical test. Through this recruitment, a total of 444 vacancies will be recruited in Tamil Nadu Police including 399 posts of Sub Inspector (Taluk) and 45 posts of Sub Inspector (Armed Reserve).
exam will be held on this day
The written examination for the recruitment of Sub Inspector posts will be conducted by the Tamil Nadu Board on 25 June and 26 June 2022. There will be two sections in the exam. The first section will be of Tamil Eligibility Test. In the second part, questions related to general knowledge and psychology will be asked from the applicants.
How to Download Admit Card
- Step 1: To download the admit card, candidates first visit the official site of the board at tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Step 2: Now click on the link for hall ticket appearing on the candidate home page.
- Step 3: After this a new page will open in front of the candidate.
- Step 4: Now candidates login to this page through User ID and Password.
- Step 5: At last, candidates should download their admit card and take a print out of it.
UP Board Results 2022 Live: After June 15, the result of the UP board exam will come, students should keep the admit card with them
AIIMS Recruitment 2022: Recruitment for these posts in AIIMS Bhopal, apply soon
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI