Supreme Court Recruitment 2022: If you are looking for a job, then this news can prove to be very useful for you. Supreme Court of India has invited applications for the bumper posts. To apply for this recruitment of Supreme Court, it is necessary for the candidate to be a graduate. Candidates willing to apply for this recruitment can apply by visiting the official site sci.gov.in.
these vacancy details
Through this recruitment drive, 210 posts of Junior Court Assistant will be recruited.
Essential Educational Qualification
To apply for this recruitment of Supreme Court, the candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university. Apart from this, the candidate should have a speed of 35 words per minute in English typing on computer.
Candidates age should be between 18 years to 30 years.
Candidates will be selected on these posts on the basis of written examination. Candidates will also have to pass in the typing test. After that they will be called for interview.
According to the notification, the selected candidates for these posts will be given a salary of Rs 63,068 per month as per the existing rate of allowances including HRA.
Here are the important dates
- Starting date for online application – 18 June 2022.
- Last date for online application – 10 July 2022.
Apply like this
- To apply, candidates visit the official website https://main.sci.gov.in.
- After that candidates click on the link to apply for the recruitment given there.
- Now candidates apply for their online registration.
- After that fill the online application form.
- Now pay the examination fee.
- Finally, candidates download the final page and take a print out of it.
IPPB Admit Card 2022: India Post Payments Bank has issued admit card for GDS recruitment, download from here
Motivational Story: At the age of 43, the father passed the 10th examination, the son failed
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI