Shaniwar Puja: Shani Dev is the son of Lord Surya and Mother Chhaya. He has got the blessings of the god of justice from Adi Dev Shankar. It provides fruits to the people according to the fruits of their actions. Shani Dev is very simple in nature but angry in behavior. Due to the slow movement of Shani Dev, it takes two and a half years to enter from one zodiac to another. The life of a person is adversely affected due to the half-century and mahadasha of Shani. To avoid this, people should worship Shani Dev on Saturday. Some special things should be kept in mind while worshiping Shani Dev. Shani Dev gets angry on making mistakes, and the person does not get proper benefit of worship.
saturn Prayer in nor do This mistakes
- Nothing red should be used in the worship of Shani Dev. Due to this Shani Dev gets angry. And when the shadow of Saturn falls, the life of a person becomes painful. Shani Dev considers both Sun and Mars as his enemies. Therefore, any material of red color should not be used in the worship of Shani on Saturday.
- One should not look towards Shani’s eyes while worshiping Shani Dev. By this their evil eye can be avoided. Because the evil vision of Shani Dev becomes a hindrance in the progress of our life. Therefore, at the time of worship, one should look towards Shani’s feet.
- Black and blue color is very dear to Shani Dev. Therefore, except this color, Shani Dev should not be worshiped on Saturday with any other color. Red, yellow and white flowers should not be offered to them. White sesame, rice should not be offered to them.
- While worshiping Shani Dev, your face should be towards the west. Shani Dev should not be worshiped facing in any other direction, due to this Shani Dev gets angry.
- Shani Dev ji considers the Sun as his enemy, that is why on Saturday, Shani Dev should be worshiped either before sunrise or after sunrise.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.