SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India has invited applications for the post of Risk Specialist under Specialist Cadre Officer. You can apply for this recruitment till 16 June 2022. Candidates can apply for this recruitment by visiting the official site sbi.co.in.
- Risk Specialist Sector (MMGS 2) – 5 posts.
- Risk Specialist Credit (MMGS 3) – 2 posts.
- Risk Specialist Credit – 1 post.
- Risk Specialist Climate Risk – 1 post.
- Risk Specialist – 3 Posts.
- Risk Specialist Market Risk – 2 posts.
According to the notification, candidates must have a Chartered Accountant degree for Risk Specialist Sector and Risk Specialist Credit. For Risk Specialist Climate Risk, candidates should have first class master’s degree in environmental management, environmental science or climate change from any recognized university.
Need this experience
- Risk Specialist Sector (MMGS 2) – 2 years experience.
- Risk Specialist Sector (MMGS 3) – 4 years experience.
- Risk Specialist Credit – 4 years experience.
- Risk Specialist Climate Risk – 4 years experience.
- Risk Specialist – 4 years experience.
- Risk Specialist Market Risk – 4 years experience.
Selected candidates on these posts will be given salary ranging from Rs 48,170 to Rs 78,230 per month.
apply like this
Candidates can apply for this recruitment by visiting SBI’s website bank.sbi/careers and www.sbi.co.in/careers. After that the application fee has to be paid by using internet banking/debit card/.
Result 2022: Result of this constable recruitment exam released, thus see result, download admit card for physical test from here
MPPSC Admit Card 2022: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued the admit card for the state service exam, download here
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI