Ravi Pradosh Vrat 2022: In Hindu calendar, Pradosh fast is observed on Trayodashi Tithi of every month. The first Pradosh fast of Ashadh is on Sunday, June 26. In Pradosh fast, there is a law to worship Lord Bholenath. It is believed that on this day, Lord Mahadev is pleased by fasting etc. and removes all the troubles of the devotees. This fast is falling on Sunday, hence it will be called Ravi Pradosh Vrat. Let us know the auspicious time and worship method of Pradosh fast before Ashadh.
Ravi Pradosh fasting date and auspicious time
Beginning of Trayodashi Tithi: June 25, Saturday, late at night till 09 minutes
Trayodashi date ends: June 27, Monday, 03:25 pm
Being Udaya Tithi, this fast will be kept only on Sunday, June 26.
Auspicious time for Ravi Pradosh fast
Auspicious time for worship of Pradosh Vrat: 26th June, Sunday, 07.23 pm to 09.23 pm
Abhijeet Muhurta of Ravi Pradosh Vrat
Abhijeet Muhurta: June 26, Sunday, 11:56 am to 12.52 pm
Worship method of Pradosh fast
- Wear clean clothes after taking bath in the morning on the day of Pradosh fast.
- Offer water to the sun by pouring water and jaggery in a copper vessel.
- Sprinkle this water on both your eyes.
- After this chant ‘Om Mantra Namah Shivaya’ of Lord Shiva.
- In the Pradosh period, Lord Shiva should be anointed with Panchamrit. Offer whole rice pudding and fruits to Lord Shiva.
Also read: – Shri Ganesh ji Mantra: On Wednesday, chant these mantras to please Ganesha, all obstacles will go away
Ratneshwar Mahadev Temple: Know which is the temple of India, which stays under water for 8 months
Disclaimer:The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.