Aadhaar Card Ration Card Link: The central government is providing free ration facility to about 80 crore people in the country. The name of this scheme is Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PM Garib Kalyan Yojana). The government has announced that through this scheme free ration will be provided to the people till September 2022. In such a situation, to take advantage of this scheme, link your ration card with Aadhar card as soon as possible.
Earlier the government had fixed the deadline till March 31 to link the ration card with Aadhaar, which has now been extended to June 30. For this, the Department of Food and Public Distribution has also issued a notification. The government is working on the One Nation One Ration Card scheme. After being linked with the Aadhar ration card, you can avail the facility of ration in any corner of the country with the help of your ration card. So let us tell you about the process of linking ration card and aadhar card-
Link ration and aadhar card offline like this-
You get the facility to link the ration card both online and offline. To link the ration card with Aadhaar offline, first you have to submit a copy of the ration card, copy of the Aadhar card, your passport size photo. After this, after doing your biometric data verification at the center, your ration card will be linked with the Aadhar card.
Link ration and aadhar card online like this-
- First of all go to the official website of Aadhar card uidai.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Start Now’ option.
- Next, fill the option of your state, district.
- Fill the option ‘Ration Card Benefit’.
- Then further fill the Aadhaar number, ration card number, mobile number, email id.
- After this, an OTP will come on the registered mobile number of Aadhar card, which should be entered.
- After filling it, the process of your Aadhar ration link will be completed.
read this also-
Q4 Results: PNB suffered huge loss, 66 percent net profit fell, know how much dividend will the shareholders get?
PM Awas Yojana: Government made a big change in the rules of PM Awas Yojana! Allotment may get canceled due to this mistake