How To Conceive: Nothing is more joyous than the birth of a new child in the family. Especially for parents, the arrival of a child is the greatest grace of God, but in today’s time, most women have to face difficulties in getting pregnant. Especially those who decide to become a mother after the age of 30. Such problems are coming due to the changed lifestyle and diet. Here we are telling you some such easy pregnancy tips, which will help you to get pregnant soon.
keep track of periods
- Keep complete details of your periods with you and collect complete information about the changes taking place in them. For example, how many days is your period cycle, 27 days or 29 days.
- How many days do you have periods, 3 days or 5 days or less and more.
- What is bleeding like during periods?
- Is the clotting (blood clotting) excessive?
- Cramps come during periods or not. Are the symptoms the same every time? All these things will be of great help to you during your conversation with the doctor and will help the doctor to understand all the important things related to your health from understanding your period cycle.
Keep track of observation days
- Your ovary starts releasing eggs from 11 days after the day your periods end. This process lasts from 11 to 21 days. That is, the time between 11 days to 21 days after the completion of periods is the most correct problem in terms of getting pregnant.
- You can also count the process of egg formation in the womb and the days of ovulation in such a way that the egg is released in the best quality 12 to 14 days before the start of your next periods. That is, if you have sex on these days, then the chances of pregnancy increase to one hundred percent.
Recognize the signs of ovulation
If you recognize the signals being given by your body and know that this is the right time to conceive, then your desire to become a mother can be fulfilled soon. These symptoms are seen in the body during ovulation…
- Breasts start to feel very tender
- A very mild sweet pain may be experienced in one side of the stomach.
- The stomach starts to bloat i.e. something enlarged and bloated is felt.
- The desire to have sex increases.
- Light marks appear and the color and texture of the fluid that comes out is always slightly different, more smooth and light.
- Your sensitivity to taste and smell increases. These are some of the common symptoms, which any woman can easily recognize and know about the best days to conceive.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Read also: Attention ladies, this time saving trick to look cool and stylish takes a toll on health
Read also: Weight will not increase in summer holidays, follow these easy tips
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator