NEET UG 2022 Registration: The application process for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Under Graduate (NEET UG) 2022 will be closed today. Students who have not yet registered for the examination can register themselves by visiting the official site neet.nta.nic.in. Earlier, the deadline to apply for NEET UG was May 6, which was later extended. Undergraduate medical entrance exam is to be conducted on July 17. This exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode. The exam will be conducted in 13 languages.
To register for this exam, a general category candidate has to pay Rs 1600 as application fee and Rs 1500 for General-EWS, OBC-NCL category candidates. While the fee for SC, ST, PWBD and third gender candidates has been kept at Rs 900.
NEET exam is conducted every year for admission to undergraduate medicine and allied courses like MBBS, BDS, AYUSH degree, BSc Nursing, BSc Life Sciences and Veterinary courses.
How to apply for NEET UG 2022
- Step 1: First of all students visit the official website of NEET UG, neet.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: After that click on the registration link on the home page.
- Step 3: Register now and get login credentials.
- Step 4: After that login and fill the application form.
- Step 5: Now upload all the required documents.
- Step 6: After that pay the application fee.
- Step 7: Now candidates submit the application form.
GK Questions: What is such a thing, which comes for just Rs 500 and we sit and eat for the rest of our life?
RBI Grade B Admit Card: RBI has issued the admit card of Grade B exam, download here
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI