Moto Razr 3 Coming Soon : Motorola company is currently preparing to launch its foldable smartphone Moto Razr 3 in full swing. It is being said that the Moto Razr 3 will be launched in the month of June itself, although this is only an estimate. According to some media reports, many of its features have been revealed even before the launch of the phone. Here we are sharing those possible features with you.
Moto Razr 3 Possible Features
- As a processor, Motorola Razr 3 may have Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor.
- It is expected that the company can give AMOLED display in Moto Razr 3. Along with this, a refresh rate of 120 HZ can also be given in the phone. It is likely that similar to the Moto Razr 5G, the Moto Razr 3 may also get a 2,800 mAh battery. However, it is being said that the battery backup of Moto Razr 3 will be better than Moto Razr 5G as Moto Razr 3 is expected to be powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor.
- Moto Razr 3 will pack 12 GB. RAM and 512 GB internal storage is expected to be given.
- Talking about the camera, this phone can be available with dual camera setup. It can get a 50 MP main back camera and 13 MP second camera.
- Talking about the front camera, the Moto Razr 3 may come with a 32 MP front camera for selfies.
- This smartphone can be launched in Black and Blue colours.
Moto Razr 3 Price
<p style="text-align: justify;"The company has not made any disclosure about their price. According to the information received from the media report, the price of the phone is expected to be below Rs 1 lakh in terms of Indian rupees. With this, it is being said that Motorola can keep the price of Razr 3 less than Razr 5G.
Note: The company has not commented on any feature and price of the phone. Along with this, the company has not yet announced the launch date of the phone. This is a flagship phone of Motorola, so all the features will be officially revealed only after the launch of the phone.