LIC IPO Allotment Date: If you have also invested money in LIC’s IPO, then you will soon know whether the shares have come in your demat account or not. With this, the company’s shares will be listed in the market on May 17.
Got good support from investors
Tuhin Kant Pandey, Secretary, Department of Investment and Public Asset Management (DIPAM), said on the last day of IPO subscription that LIC’s IPO has received good support from investors across all segments. He has said that domestic investors have successfully carried out LIC’s IPO. This is an example of self-reliant India. He said that there is no longer any dependence on foreign investors.
Will be allotted on May 12
Let us tell you that Pandey said that the bidders in the IPO will be allotted shares on May 12. Along with this, the shares of LIC will be listed on the stock exchanges on May 17.
If you want to check the status of your shares, then you can check through the official website of BSE…
- You have to go to the official website of BSE www.bseindia.com.
- Here you have to click on the ‘equity’ option.
- Now after selecting it, ‘LIC IPO’ has to be selected in the dropdown.
- Now after the page is opened, you will have to fill your application number.
- Along with this, your PAN number will also have to be entered.
- After this you verify ‘I am not a robot’ and click on the search button
- Now you will see the allotment of shares of LIC IPO
how many bids did you get
16,20,78,067 shares were offered under LIC’s IPO. According to the data available on the stock exchanges, 47,83,25,760 bids were made by investors for these shares.
The company was formed in 1956
LIC was formed on September 1, 1956 by nationalizing 245 private life insurance companies. At that time a capital of Rs 5 crore was infused in it. With the passage of time, LIC has become the largest company in the country. It controlled 61.6 per cent of the insurance premium business in December 2021.
Two fund managers of Axis Mutual Fund accused of making money from front-running, know what happens?
Gold Silver Rate: There is a big drop in the price of gold in Delhi, Mumbai, check the rate of 10 grams of gold on MCX