IPL Playoffs: The playoff battle in IPL 2022 has become interesting. So far only Gujarat Titans have secured a place in the playoffs. The teams of Mumbai and Chennai have been out of the race for the playoffs. In such a situation, now there is a competition between seven teams for the remaining three places of the playoff. Kolkata team is also included in these teams.
Kolkata’s team is at the eighth position in the points table after losing 7 matches out of 12 matches. He is at the back of all the teams involved in the race for the playoffs. If Kolkata wants to make it to the playoffs, then it will have to win its remaining two matches by a big margin, and will also have to depend on the results of other matches. How KKR can make it to the playoffs, understand here ..
- KKR won both their remaining matches against SRH and LSG. KKR will have to win this match by a good margin so that its net run rate can be better.
- RCB lose their next match against Gujarat Titans. In such a situation, RCB’s total wins in this season will be limited to 7.
- Delhi Capitals must have lost at least one of their remaining two matches. These matches of Delhi are yet to be held against Punjab Kings and Mumbai Indians.
- Punjab Kings should also lose at least one of their remaining two matches. Punjab is yet to face Delhi and Hyderabad.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad should lose at least one of their remaining three matches. That is, SRH loses today’s match to KKR in any case.
If the above-mentioned equations are made, then Kolkata’s team can reach the playoffs along with Gujarat, Lucknow and Rajasthan.
IPL 2022: Michael Vaughan’s advice to Virat – Be the same Kohli as 10 years ago, when neither married nor had a child
IPL 2022: Shines in the Under-19 World Cup, remains colorless in IPL, this is the first season of these four Indian stars