Masala Sprouts Upma Easy Recipe: Health experts believe that a healthy breakfast in the morning helps to keep you full of energy throughout the day. Nowadays many people do dieting for weight loss. In such a situation, if you want to try something healthy and tasty while dieting, then you can try the easy recipe of Masala Sprouts Upma. Eating it also helps you in weight loss. Along with this, your health is also good.
You can also serve Masala Sprouts Upma in Breakfast Recipe to children. So let us also tell you about the way to make Masala Sprouts Upma and the ingredients used to make it-
These things are needed to make Masala Sprouts Upma-
Semolina – 1 cup
Sprouted moong dal -1/2 cup
Onion – 1/4 cup (chopped)
Ginger – 1 tsp (chopped)
Oil – 2 tsp
Ghee – 1 tsp
Washed urad dal – 1/2 tsp
salt to taste
Red chili powder – 1 tsp
Whole red chili -2-3
Chana dal – 1/2 tsp
Mustard – 1 tsp
water – 3 cups
How to make Masala Sprouts Upma –
1. First of all, to make Masala Sprouts Upma, first take a pan, add oil and fry it till the semolina turns golden.
2. After that let the semolina cool down.
3. Then add oil, mustard seeds, urad dal and chana dal in another pan.
4. After that add all the vegetables in it.
5. After that add moong and fry well.
6. After this, cook it well and fry it by adding salt and spices.
7. After that fry the semolina.
8. After this, when it becomes thick, then turn off the gas.
9. After that cover and cook the semolina.
10. Your upma is ready. Serve it hot.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.
read this also-
Dessert Recipe: Quickly make paneer pancakes for kids, learn easy way to make it
Monsoon Tips: These tips are of great use, you will definitely be useful in the rainy season.