Chocolate Oats Smoothie: Feeding healthy food to children is no less than a challenge. Many mothers are worried that the child bothers a lot in having breakfast. Today we are telling you such a healthy breakfast recipe which your child will eat with great taste. You can make chocolate oats smoothie and give it to the child. Children love the taste of chocolate in any form. Anyone will be tempted to see a glass full of chocolate smoothie. The oats in it make it healthy. Kids and adults will love Chocolate Oats Smoothie. Know the recipe of Chocolate Oats Smoothie.
Ingredients for Chocolate Oats Smoothie
- Oats – half cup
- Vanilla almond milk – 1 cup
- Greek yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Chia seeds – 1 tbsp
- Flax seeds – 1 tbsp
- Instant Espresso Powder – 1 tsp
- Strawberry pieces – 3-4
- A pinch of salt
- Chocolate Chips for Decorating
Chocolate Oats Smoothie Recipe
- To make chocolate oats smoothie, put all the ingredients like oats, almond milk, yogurt, chia seeds, flaxseed, espresso powder and salt in a bowl.
- Now put all the things in a mixer or grinder and mix it well.
- When all the things are mixed, then put the strawberry pieces in the bowl as well.
- Now cover it for 15 minutes and keep it in the freezer.
- After this, pour the smoothie in the glass and put chocolate chips on top.
- Children’s favorite and very healthy chocolate oats smoothie is ready.
- You can drink this smoothie even if you are planning to lose weight.
- Due to being oats, drinking it keeps the stomach full for a long time and you avoid overeating.
Also read: Kitchen Hacks: If You Have Leftover Rice For The Night, Make Rice Cheela And Lemon Rice