Jyestha Month 2022: Jyeshtha month begins after the end of Vaishakh month. In this month, the wrath of the sun increases very much and the scorching heat starts. The month of Jyeshtha will start on 17th May 2022 and end on 14th June 2022. Because of considering the Sun God as superior, there is a provision for the worship of Sun God in the month of Jayeshtha. In Jyestha month, fasting on Sunday also has special significance.
what Doing Needed
- In the month of Jyestha, there is severe heat, due to which the water level drops very much, in this month, by pouring water in the trees in the morning and evening, Varuna, the god of rain, pleases the Sun God.
- In view of the intense brilliance of the Sun, it is advised to stay indoors from 12 noon to 3:00 pm in the month of Jyeshtha, as it reduces the water level of the body and increases the chances of heat stroke.
- People also get sick due to severe heat wave, to keep the body healthy, one should drink more amount of water.
- By donating a pot filled with water and donating a fan, one gets the blessings of the Sun God.
- Water should be given to the thirsty and by keeping water on the roof of his house or at any place outside the house, water should be arranged for the animals and birds.
- Water donation has special significance in this month. Due to which the blessings of Sun God showers and Varun Dev is also pleased.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.