Brihaspati Upay: According to the scriptures, Devguru Jupiter is considered to be the biggest and auspicious planet among all the nine planets. The planet Jupiter is considered to be the factor of wealth, married life, children and marriage. One who gets the auspiciousness of the planet Jupiter in his horoscope leads a happy life. Success comes at every step. But if Jupiter is corrupt then you have to suffer. Health related problems, problems in marriage, financial problems have to be dealt with. Let us know which measures should be taken to strengthen the planet Jupiter or to reduce the defects of this planet.
Remedies to please Jupiter:
- Yellow color belongs to Lord Brihaspati Dev. Therefore, donate yellow things related to Guru like gold, turmeric, gram dal, mango, banana etc. By doing this, Brihaspati Dev is pleased and gives auspicious results.
- If you want to bring Jupiter in that position in your horoscope, then fasting should be done on Thursday. Wear yellow clothes on this day and eat yellow food without salt. Worshiping Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Satyanarayan on this day also gives benefits.
- If there are obstacles in marriage, then it is good to wear topaz studded with gold on Thursday of Shukla Paksha. Wear it after the advice of astrology. If you cannot wear topaz, tie a knot of turmeric or a banana root in a yellow cloth and wear a locket around the right arm or neck. This will strengthen the planet Jupiter and remove obstacles in marriage.
- To strengthen the financial situation, you can keep any one of these things in your purse on Thursday, a piece of Gomti Chakra, cowry, saffron and turmeric. These things are considered to be the factor of prosperity. With this you will not be short of money.
- It is considered very good to hear the story of Lord Satyanarayan or Thursday after worshiping a banana tree on Thursday to overcome health problems.
Aushadhi Bath for Planet: Navagraha dosha will be removed from bath, take bath by mixing these things in water
Neem Tree Benefit: Neem tree will get rid of the defects of Shani-Ketu, planting in this direction will give 5 benefits
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.