IRCTC Himachal Package: Indian Railways has brought a special package for you. If you are planning to travel somewhere this summer, then this can be the best option in the summer holidays. Railways is giving you a chance to visit Himachal and Chandigarh. Let us tell you that you should book this package before June 2. This trip will be of 7 days. IRCTC has told about this by tweeting. Let’s check the details-
IRCTC has written in its official tweet that Railways is giving you a chance to visit many beautiful places including Shimla, Kullu-Manali. This package will be for 7 days and 6 nights. For this you will have to spend Rs 32200 per person.
Let’s check the details of the package-
- Package Name – Himachal Tour Package with Chandigarh (A Blissful holiday in Himachal with Chandigarh)
- How long will the package be – 6 nights / 7 days
- Destination Covered – Shimla, Manali and Chandigarh
- Departure date – 2 June 2022
- Traveling Mode – Flight
- class – comfort
- Meal Plan – Breakfast & Dinner
- Total Seats – 30
How much will it cost?
Talking about the expenses in this package, then for a single occupancy, you will spend Rs 47530 per person. Apart from this, double occupancy will cost you Rs 34050 per person. Apart from this, Rs 32200 will be spent per person for triple occupancy.
How much will the children cost?
Apart from this, if you have a child with you on the trip, then you will have to make a separate booking for that. Let us tell you that 26200 rupees will have to be spent for child with bed from 5 to 11 years. At the same time, for child without bed, Rs 24600 will be spent per person.
What will be included in the package-
- Return airfare will be in economy class
- Will get a chance to stay in Shimla for 2 nights
- 3 night stay in Manali
- Must stay 1 night in Chandigarh
- You will get 6 breakfasts and 6 dinners in a meal
Check Official Link
For more information about this package, you can visit the official link http://bit.ly/383TrcS.
Indian Railway: Railway Passengers Please Attention! Railways canceled these trains till June 8, see full list of canceled trains
ICICI Bank again increased the interest rates of its FD, customers will get this much benefit!