IPL 2022 Ticket booking: IPL 2022 is now slowly moving towards the end. The group stage matches will end on May 21, followed by the playoff matches. This match will be played at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata. Qualifier 1 and Eliminator match will take place at the Eden Gardens. Ticket sales have started for this. You can book these tickets online. In this news we are going to tell you about the ticket price and how to book it.
- Qualifier 1: 24 May (Eden Garden Stadium, Kolkata)
- Eliminator: 25 May (Eden Garden Stadium, Kolkata)
Qualifier 1 of IPL 2022 will be played on 24 May at the Eden Gardens Stadium in Kolkata. The teams that reach the first and second place in the points table will face-to-face during this time. The team winning Qualifier 1 will directly advance to the final, while the third and fourth placed teams in the points table will clash on May 25. The team winning the Eliminator will face the team losing Qualifier 1. Whichever team wins this match (Qualifier 2) will face the winner of Qualifier 1 in the final. However, Qualifier 2 and Final will be played at Narendra Modi Stadium in Gujarat.
How to book tickets for Eden Gardens matches
Qualifier 1 and Eliminator will be played at the Eden Gardens. Here the ticket price for different stands is different. Tickets start from Rs 800 to Rs 3 thousand. Tickets are divided into 5 categories. Rs 800, Rs 1000, Rs 1500, Rs 2000 and Rs 3000.
How to book tickets
- To book tickets, first go to Book My Show.
- Here click on Sports Category.
- Here the option of Qualifier 1 and Eliminator will appear.
- Select the match you want to watch.
- You have to first verify through mobile number/email.
- Below you will see BOOK written, click on it.
- Enter the number of tickets you want to book.
- After that select the price for which you want to book the ticket.
read this also…
IPL 2022: Big statement of Pakistani veteran on CSK’s exit from playoff race, said- ‘Team management was not serious’
IPL 2022: The players who were retained by Mumbai Indians, their performance was very poor, know the figures