IND vs SA T20 Series: The last and deciding match of the five-match T20 series between India and South Africa (IND vs SA) will be held at M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru today. Team India, which made a strong comeback after losing the first two matches in the series, is a strong contender for victory here. However, India’s record in this stadium has not been that good. Team India has lost 3 matches in 5 matches held here. Here the Indian team has also had to beat South Africa. However, the result of the match will be out later, for now take a look at the pitch report, role of the toss and possible playing XI here.
- Pitch Report: The pitch of M Chinnaswamy Stadium can help the batsmen. In bowlers, it also helps spinners. As the match progresses, it starts giving more help to the batsmen. It’s been easy chasing the target here.
- Role of toss: In the seven T20 International matches held here, the team batting after 5 times has won. In such a situation, the role of the toss can be important here. Winning the toss, the captain would definitely prefer to bowl first.
- weather condition: There is a full chance of rain here today. That is, the weather can spoil the game. Along with rain during the day, there are more than 50% chances of rain in the night as well. In such a situation, it may be that in today’s match, cricket lovers are destined to play 25-30 overs instead of 40.
Possible Playing XI:
- Team India: Ishan Kishan, Rituraj Gaikwad, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (Captain), Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik, Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Avesh Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Yuzvendra Chahal.
- South Africa: Quinton de Kock, Temba Bavuma (captain), Resie van der Dusen, David Miller, Henrik Klaasen, Dwayne Pretorius, Marco Yensson, Lungi Ngidi, Keshav Maharaj, Enrique Norkia and Tabariz Shamsi.