Skin Care Tips: Often you must have seen that in winter and hot summer the skin starts coming out of the hands. If the skin around the nail comes out, it hurts a lot. Many times people pull this skin with their hands or mouth, then blood comes out and the surrounding area gets cooked.
Actually cuticles are part of the skin on the edge of the nail and when it comes out, the skin turns red and starts to hurt. The skin around the nail is very sensitive. So you should take great care of it. Many people also call it chit nikal. If this problem also happens with you, then you can do these measures. This will give you a lot of relief.
- If the skin around your nails is coming out, then you should keep your hands immersed in lukewarm water at least once a day. You sit by putting your hands in water for about 10 minutes, it will give instant relief.
- If the chit is coming out near the nail, then do not pull it at all. Take a cucumber slice and rub it on the area around the nail. This will reduce your problem.
- To get rid of the problem of chit, apply aloe vera gel. You have to keep the aloe vera gel on the nail for five minutes. By doing this you will see the difference within a week.
- The skin near the nails comes out due to lack of water and dryness. For this you take some honey and massage the nails. This will solve your problem in a week.
- Whenever you sleep at night, massage the nails and surrounding skin with olive oil. If you want, you can also massage with petroleum jelly i.e. Vaseline.
- You should also do scrubbing of hands. This removes the dead skin. For this, make a paste by mixing some lukewarm water in oats and massage the nails with it.
Disclaimer: ABP News does not confirm the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Also read: Health Tips: Do you also not get deep sleep? Do these 5 steps