JSSC Recruitment 2022: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the notification of Combined Competitive Examination JMSCCE 2022 for the recruitment of Municipality vacancies. Various posts will be recruited through this recruitment drive. To apply for this recruitment, the candidate has to visit the official site jssc.nic.in. The application process for the recruitment will open on May 30 and will end on June 29.
Here is the vacancy details
- Sanitary Superintendent: 645 Posts.
- Revenue Inspector: 184 Posts.
- Legal Assistant: 46 Posts.
- Inspectorate of Sanitation and Food: 24 Posts.
- Horticulture Superintendent: 12 Posts.
- Veterinary Officer: 10 Posts.
Candidates applying for this recruitment should have passed Graduation and Post Graduation from recognized university in the relevant field.
The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years to apply for this recruitment. General category candidates can apply at the age of 35 years, OBC 38 years and SC / ST category candidates up to 40 years of age.
selection will be like this
There will be an examination on OMR sheet for selection to these posts. There will also be negative marking in it.
Application fee to be paid
General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs 100 as application fee. Whereas the application fee for SC/ST has been kept at Rs.50.
SAI Jobs 2022: Vacancy out for 50 posts, apply soon, selection will be done on the basis of interview
apply like this
- Firstly candidates visit the official site of JSSC website jssc.nic.in.
- After that select the required section on the home page.
- Now click on the relevant notification.
- Now click on apply and fill the application form.
- Now click on submit button
- At last take a print out of the form.
Teachers Recruitment: More than 300 posts going to be recruited in this state, know from when will you be able to apply
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI