Google Search Tips and Tricks: It is often seen that people on Google are not able to get better results even after a deep search, because it is not possible for everyone to search the right stuff on the web. Not everyone is aware of what kind of words or keywords to use. In such a situation, today in this news we are going to tell you some such tips, tricks and features, with the help of which you can search better and faster.
- Even after doing a deep search, the results are not better, then refine the search.
- Suppose you want to find the name of a person, but do not want to see a similar city or company in the search result, then by putting hyphen before the name, Google will show you the results similar to the name.
- If you want to find other websites similar to any websites, then you can use the “related” operator for this.
- You can get a list of sites from fastcompany.com, which Google has given as many stars as your favorite site.
- If you need more references to an image, download it to your computer first, then drag it to the search bar on Google Images. With this, search results related to that image will get more images of the same type. Additionally, paste the URL of the relevant image by clicking the camera icon in the search bar or upload it directly to your computer.
- If you want to find PDF files with a specific name, you should add the “filetype” operator to the search.
- If you have to search for the same term repeatedly on Google, then it is better that you use Google Alerts Services for this. Keep in mind that whenever you enter your search term in it, new content related to it will come, you will get information about it through notification.
Father’s Day: Give these gifts to Papa on Father’s Day, Papa will not be happy