Paytm ‘Tap to Pay’ Facility: Paytm is such a well-known name that would probably be used in every city. The facility of online payment through Paytm has become very easy and people do not have to worry about paying with cash. This app also provides the facility of payment in the field of UPI payment and its new features keep coming out continuously. Today we are going to tell about a similar feature which you might not be using.
What is Paytm Paytm ‘Tap to Pay’
With the service provided to its customers, they can make payments with their virtual cards even without internet. The method for this will be the same as for making payment by tapping through your debit or credit card. Tap your phone on the POS machine at the shops and make payment using Paytm registered card. In the service, your 16 digit card number is converted into a digital card which can facilitate fast payment transactions at retail stores.
How to activate ‘Tap to Pay’ service – Know
- First of all go to Paytm app and look for its options on the home screen.
- Click on ‘Add New Card’ on the ‘Tap to Pay’ home screen or select a pre-save debit or credit card from the card list.
- In the next step, the required card details will have to be entered on the screen that appears.
- Accept the service conditions of the card issuing bank for tap to pay service through debit or credit card
- OTP will come on your mobile number (or email id) registered with the card and submit it.
- After completing this process, the option of Activated Card will appear at the top of the Tap to Pay home screen.
Transaction will be faster
This facility can be availed even without internet and can be used for payment through a card registered on Paytm with just one tap. This service is Android and
iOS users can use both. Payment will be made easily and quickly through ‘Tap to Pay’ service. Under this service, your virtual card will have to be activated to make payments from Paytm All in One POS devices and POS machines of other banks.
read this also
IRCTC News: Railway’s new ‘Bharat Gaurav’ trains will make your journey special, know what are their merits
Teacher’s Salary: How much is the salary of teachers and what is the standard, know all the information here