Eye Migraine: Most people know about migraine, but there is not much awareness among the people about migraine of the eyes. A big reason for this can also be that eye migraine occurs more in women than men and women are not as serious about their health as it is for the health of their family. There are. Here’s essential information about eye migraines…
What is eye migraine?
- Eye migraine is very different from head migraine. During this problem, there can be many types of problems related to the eyes but pain is usually not a part of it.
- During eye migraine, you may stop seeing things for some time. But there is no need to worry about it.
- Eye migraine symptoms or its attack comes for 5 to 30 minutes. After that things go back to normal.
The good thing is that this problem does not have any permanent effect on your eyesight. Rather, there can be a problem of blurring of vision only during the attack.
Why does eye migraine happen?
- The main cause of eye migraine is considered to be lack of blood flow in the arteries connected to the eyes.
- Eye migraine can also be caused due to spasm in the blood vessels in the retina or at the back of the eye. However, in any case, there is almost never a permanent loss of vision.
- Neurological problems can also be the cause of migraine. Along with this, the symptoms of migraine can also come in the form of neurological problems. Although headache is not added to it. That is, these neurological symptoms appear without the problem of headache.
Neurological symptoms of migraine
- Feeling as if your eyes or say that your vision is moving while looking at anything.
- Developing a jagged image towards the edges when viewing.
- Suddenly different geometric shapes start appearing.
- Sudden blurring of vision and then everything will be fine on its own.
due to migraine
- If you are living under constant stress for the last several months or years, then you may have a problem of migraine.
- Your blood pressure is constantly high, even then this problem can happen.
- People who are allergic to these things can get migraine after consuming chocolate, cheese or artificial sweeteners.
- Dehydration means lack of water in the body
- Low or sudden drop in blood sugar level.
- This problem can also occur due to being in very high heat for hours.
- Quitting smoking or any addiction can lead to early-stage migraines, which get completely cured with time.
What is the treatment for migraine?
The biggest treatment of this disease is to stay away from the reasons due to which eye migraine occurs. If this problem has developed and after a very short time you are getting repeated eye migraine attacks, then you should contact the doctor immediately.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Read also: Causes, symptoms and treatment of stomach stones
Read also: Your birthmark can also change in melanoma, check in these ways
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator