Edible Oil Price: There has been a continuous selling in the prices of edible oil in the last few days. In the midst of a mixed trend in the global market, oil prices have come out of selling pressure in 10-12 days. Along with this, there was an improvement in the prices of Soyabean Degum, while the prices of Mustard, Groundnut, Cottonseed, CPO and Palmolein Oil, Soyabean Delhi and Indore remained at the previous level.
Know what is the condition of the global market?
On Tuesday, there is a slight rise in the Malaysia Exchange, while the Chicago Exchange is down by about two percent less than expected. Soybean oilseeds prices declined due to weak demand for ‘deoiled cake’ (DOC) of soybean. Soybean provides about 82 per cent DOC which is considered better for poultry feed.
There was no change in the price of mustard oil
Sources said that the prices of Soyabean Degum oil improved due to the lack of demand due to weak prices, while the prices of Mustard, Groundnut, Soyabean Delhi and Indore, CPO and Palmolein Oil remained at the previous level amid some demand at the lower prices. . Sources said that the arrival of mustard is continuously decreasing and it needs special attention. Sources said that the permanent solution to the needs of edible oil can be to increase oil-oilseeds production in the country.
Let’s check the latest rates of 1 liter oil-
- Mustard oilseeds – Rs 7,340-7,390 (42 percent condition rate) per quintal
- Groundnut – Rs 6,665 – Rs 6,800 per quintal
- Groundnut Oil Mill Delivery (Gujarat) – Rs 15,500 per quintal
- Groundnut Solvent Refined Oil Rs 2,595 – Rs 2,785 per tin
- Mustard oil Dadri – Rs 14,800 per quintal
- Sarson Pakki Ghani – Rs 2,315-2,395 per tin
- Mustard Kachhi Ghani – Rs 2,355-2,460 per tin
- Sesame Oil Mill Delivery – Rs 17,000-18,500 per quintal
- Soyabean Oil Mill Delivery Delhi – Rs 14,600 per quintal
- Soybean Mill Delivery Indore – Rs 14,300 per quintal
- Soyabean Oil Degum, Kandla – Rs 12,850 per quintal
- CPO Ex-Kandla – Rs 12,200 per quintal
- Cottonseed Mill Delivery (Haryana) – Rs 13,800 per quintal
- Palmolein RBD, Delhi – Rs 14,050 per quintal
- Palmolein Ex-Kandla – Rs 12,750 (without GST) per quintal
- Soyabean grain – Rs 6,400-6,500 per quintal
- Soyabean loose Rs.6,200-6,300 per quintal
- Maize Khal (Sariska) Rs 4,010 per quintal
Pension Scheme: Great news for pensioners! Government took this decision, now you will get special facility
Gold Price: Good news for those who buy gold, gold has become cheaper, check the price of 10 grams