Chhattisgarh CGPSC Peon Bharti 2022: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC Recruitment 2022) has brought a great opportunity for 8th pass candidates to get a government job. Here, recruitment has come out on the posts of Peon (CGPSC Peon Recruitment 2022). The application process for these posts (Chhattisgarh Government Job) has started from 08 June 2022 and the last date to apply for them 02 July 2022 Is. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format before the last date. Also know that these posts (Chhattisgarh Sarkari Naukri) can only be applied online. For this you have to go to the official website of CGPSC, whose address is – psc.cg.gov.in
Know important things related to CGPSC Peon Recruitment –
- A total of 80 peon posts will be filled through this recruitment drive.
- To apply for CGPSC pune posts, the candidate must have passed 8th from a recognized board.
- Also, it is necessary that the candidate should know how to ride a bicycle.
- The age limit for these posts has been fixed from 18 to 35 years.
- To apply, the candidate will have to pay a fee of Rs 30 along with the payment of GST.
- The selection of candidates on these posts of CGPSC will be done after two-stage examination.
- The first paper will be objective and the second paper will be subjective.
- Click on this direct link to apply.
- Click on this link to view the notice.
UP Government Job: Bumper recruitments for engineer posts in Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Department, so many days are left for application
Sarkari Naukri Alert: Great opportunity to get job in DU’s Ramjas College, 148 posts of Assistant Professor will be filled
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI