BOB Cardless Cash Withdrawal: With the changing times, there have also been major changes in the banking process. Nowadays, most of the people prefer to withdraw money from ATM instead of doing cash withdrawal by standing in bank lines. For this, first you only need an ATM card i.e. Debit Card. But, do you know that you can withdraw money from ATM (Cash Withdrawal without Debit Card) even without ATM ie Debit Card.
Yes, customers of public sector bank i.e. Bank of Baroda are getting this facility. Even if you have forgotten the ATM card at home, you can still withdraw money from the ATM. The bank has named this facility of cardless withdrawal as Cash on Mobile. You can do this work only through the bank’s mobile app M-Connect Plus App. So let us tell you about the method of cash withdrawal through Bank of Baroda’s mobile app-
Do cash withdrawal through mobile app like this-
- Bank of Baroda customers have to first open BOB M-Connect Plus App in their mobile.
- You have to generate OTP for cardless transaction.
- After opening the app, you select the Premium Services option.
- Select the option of Cash on Mobile Service.
- Enter the account number and amount.
- After that you submit your request.
- An OTP will come on your registered mobile number.
- After this you will have to do the process by going to the ATM.
Follow this process in ATM machine-
Go to the ATM near your home or office and select the option of Cash on Mobile. After this, you have to enter the OTP that came here on the registered mobile number. Then you will be able to easily withdraw cash.
read this also-
FD Rates Hike: After the increase in the repo rate, the customers of this bank will get a big benefit! Will get more interest on FD
Railway Update: Railways canceled a total of 188 trains today, before leaving home, check the list of canceled trains