Banana Cheela Recipe: If you want to eat something healthy in breakfast which is easy to make, then you can try the recipe of Banana Cheela. This will be a very filling breakfast and you will not feel hungry again and again. Know how to make Banana Cheela-
flour as needed
1 tbsp ghee
half cup milk
2 tbsp honey
how to make
- Put the banana in the blender. Now add milk and blend it and prepare a smooth paste.
- Put this paste in a bowl and add honey to it. Now add flour to it and blend it once again and mix it well. To make the batter of medium consistency, you can add flour as per the requirement.
- Now take a non stick pan. Grease it with ghee and heat it and pour the batter into it.
- To make thin cheela, spread the batter in circular motion. Cook it from both the sides till it becomes golden brown in color.
- Serve the cheela (Banana Cheela) with chopped bananas by sprinkling a few drops of honey.
- If you do not want to use wheat flour for making Banana Cheela, you can use ragi, jowar or buckwheat flour instead. Apart from honey, jaggery can also be added to it.
- Garnish it with finely chopped walnuts and almonds. You can eat it by adding peanut butter and chocolate sauce, it will make the cheela more delicious.
read this also-
Weight Loss Diet: The right way to make rotis for weight loss, follow these tips
Sabudana Dosa Recipe: Eat healthy Sabudana Dosa for breakfast or lunch, you will get plenty of energy