Apara Ekadashi 2022: According to the religious belief of Hindus, Ekadashi has great importance. Ekadashi of Krishna Paksha of Jyeshtha month is known as Achala Ekadashi or Apara Ekadashi. Worshiping Lord Vishnu and Mother Lakshmi on this day gives the benefit of immense wealth. This year, the fast of Achala Ekadashi will be kept on Thursday, 26 May 2022.
Achala Ekadashi Feather become Stayed remarkable Total
On the day of Apara Ekadashi, Ayushman Yoga will remain till 10:14 pm. This Ayushman yoga is called extremely auspicious yoga. Worshiping Lord Vishnu and Mother Lakshmi in this gives the boon of longevity and freedom from financial troubles.
placenta Ekadashi To do This Measure
- Those who observe Apara Ekadashi fast, take a bath early in the morning and wear yellow clothes.
- Place the idol of Lord Vishnu and the idol of Goddess Lakshmi on a yellow seat.
- Apply tilak of Roli Kumkum. Worship Lord Vishnu by offering incense lamp, Naivedya.
- Use conch shell to perform Jalabhishek, conch is very dear to Goddess Lakshmi. Therefore, by doing Jalabhishek or anointing milk with conch shell, one gets the special grace of Goddess Lakshmi.
- At the time of fasting, feed Brahmins and donate as much as possible. This leads to economic progress, and mental benefits are obtained.
- Do not use soap on this day. Do not cut nails and hair.
placenta Ekadashi Of importance
By taking care of small things and worshiping them properly, Goddess Lakshmi will be pleased. Home troubles will go away. You will get rid of financial troubles. You will get the benefit of immense wealth. There will be happiness in the family.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.